March 30, 2020
To Our Valued Customers, Associates, Vendors, and Communities,
Billows Electric Supply is operational, and ready to support your needs in ways that are safe, thoughtful, and within the directives being given by our local, county, state, and federal governmental agencies. We are putting the health & safety of our associates, customers, vendors, and all of our extended families, at the highest levels of importance.
Here is how we are handling our day-to-day operations at this time.
We are moving all employees who can operate remotely out of our offices. By limiting the number of people in our offices, this will provide greater distancing for employees.
All locations are taking appropriate steps to clean and sanitize all work areas and equipment in both our office, counter, and warehouse environments.
We are only permitting our own associates in our locations. Further, we are requiring all of our associates to practice social distancing (6’ rule) and avoid gathering with groups of people in small or confined spaces while at work.We are also stressing to them to practice the same precautions while at home.
Our branch locations are open, staffed, stocked, and ready to service your needs, with restrictions.
- Only Billows associates will be permitted inside the branch.
- Will Call will be handled via ‘curbside’ pick up.
- Our Berlin Lighting Showroom is closed (non-essential business), supply counter remains open.
- Our website lists all locations and phone numbers.
This is all in an abundance of caution, and with the health and safety of everyone in mind.
Our delivery capabilities remain in place, and will continue as permitted. We are approaching this service accordingly:
- New Jersey: Deliveries are not impacted at this time, and we will be delivering to job sites.
- Delaware: Deliveries are not impacted at this time, and we will be delivering to job sites.
- Pennsylvania: Per Gov Wolf, all PA job sites are ordered closed. Delivery exceptions are:
- Medical Facilities and other approved sites, will be serviced in our PA delivery reach
- Job sites that have obtained a waiver from the State (a copy of waiver must be produced)
- Emergencies as required
We thank everyone for their cooperation with these measures resulting from the unprecedented times that we all are working through.We will continue to operate with any and all appropriate precautionary steps, with the health & safety of our associates, customers, and communities as our priority.
Be smart, and be safe!
The Billows Team